Mis Historias

Monday, June 16, 2008

adventures in June


Recently we had a chance to re-introduce 2 of our friends to bikes....Alma & Chris, they were very excited & seemed to have a good time, we rode about 14 miles!!

I'm sure they will be sore for a few days, the worst part about not riding a bike in so long is your tush really resents it!
here's a pic of me & Salmas

& her husband Chris, courtesy of the greatest photographer out there, Don Jeffrey Herrera
















Later on that week we went to Minnesota for Beto's wedding, we got a chance to visit with friends & family even if it was for about a second.


But first Jeff took me to Afton for a pre-ride since he was also able to squeeze a race into the itinerary











As we were starting the ride it was rainy & windy the the rain stopped & sun came out so we came across a little snake sunning itself in the middle of the road I stopped to say hi but it didn't seem to like the company too much so before Jeff had a heart attack at having the snake so close I decided to leave it alone!


Later that day we made it to St. Cloud for rehearsal at a beautiful church.





















Heres a pic of the newly wedded Mr. & Mrs. Roberto Madrigual,

Congratulations Jenni & Beto the ceremony was beautiful & we had a great time at the reception.







With Friends

&

Family



Next day we went to Afton for the race I spent my time enjoying the great weather & making sure I stayed hydrated.


Now we are back in Maricopa just in time for the 100+ degree temperature, I love it! At least that's what I have to tell myself so I can survive the next three months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home