Mis Historias

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

10/25

On 10/25 I went to pre-ride McDowell, the 2nd Dust Devil race was set for 11/1.


I got to ride with Wendy & kendra who are awesome to ride with.

It was still pretty hot but we had a really good time. Don't we look pretty in Pink??


That night I got together with the girls, at our "Girls night in" get together. We've been setting a date once a month to just get together, eat some good food, drink some good drinks & just catch up on our busy lives. In October we decided to go with a Halloween theme & carved pumpkins!! It sounds easier than it is, specially after a couple of beers! But most of us got thru it & survived, unfortunately my pumpkin didn't, it was way hot that week so I had to get rid of it a couple days later :(





April with her masterpiece, too bad I moved the camera, the dog with a bone was a real spectacle!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home