Mis Historias

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dust Devil #3 White Tanks

On Saturday 11/15 was the 3rd race of the 2008 Dust Devil Series. We got up pretty early to make it in time for Jeff & I to warm up....right!
This is the only one of the 3 that Jeff was able to race in. We had a really good time. He raced Pro I beginner & we both got 1st place. Yeiii!!!

After wards we went over to Estrella Mountain Cyclery to use our Gift certificates from the race. They were generous enough to had out certificates to all the race winners. I ended up with a really nice pair riding shorts, short enough that I don't get a tan line down at my knees! I also got a camelback bottle & Jeff got some socks.....I think I got the better end of the deal!
Next Race Dawn to Dusk at Pemberton!! cant wait!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home